© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Zip/postal code:
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4766 St Paul's Episcopal Church
- Church or Place of Worship; Public Open Space; Retreat or Conference Centre
St Paul's Episcopal Church from the air - fall 2011
- 623 Catawba Ave
Put-in-Bay, Ohio 43456
United States view map
- St Paul's Labyrinth is located on South Bass Island in Lake Erie, our mailing address is P.O. Box 248, PIB, OH 43456. Take the 20 minute ferry ride from Catawba Island, Ohio to the dock where various forms of transportation are available. There are also many other Thin Places on the island where retreat groups or individuals can pause and reflect.
- Rev. Mary L. Staley
Phone: 419-285-5981 (office)
- Always open
Labyrinth is available from dawn to dusk throughout the year (weather permitting). Retreat groups may use adjacent facilities by prior appointment. Individuals always welcome.
- Private owners:
- Maintained by St. Paul's Episcopal Church, South Bass Island, Ohio
- donations accepted
Chartres Labyrinth in a peaceful outdoor setting.
local rock from glacial era
- A Proper Garden of Deleware Ohio
- approx 43 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- Oct 13 to 23, 2011
- 41.650436° Lat.; -82.822468° Long.