© 2004-2017 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Zip/postal code:
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4526 The Free Farm
- Church or Place of Worship; Farms & Agriculture
- By appointment
side view of labyrinth
- Corner of Gough & Eddy Streets
San Francisco, California 94109
United States view map
- The labyrinth is located on an outdoor living church that was once St. Pualus Cathedral. The cathedral burned in 1995 and the church has consecrated the land as an outdoor living church without the dogma. We made the labyrinth from the bricks of the foundation. The rest of the lot is farm and we grow and give away thousands of pounds of produce while teaching people how to grow their own food :).
- Kris Iversen
- Open for scheduled events
Public access is on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 10 am - 2 pm; please contact Kris Iversen as she can give the history and purpose - 415-203-2360 and will meet someone whenever they wish to see our lovely labyrinth made of medicinal herbs, fava beans and flowers right now.
- Private owners:
- Kris Iversen is authorized to show the labyrinth on behalf of The Free Farm by appointment.
- Rock or Garden
Medicinal, herbs, bricks from church that burned on the ground of the labyrinth
- Meghan Rohrer, Tree, Lauren Andersen & Kris Iversen
- Volunteers over a 6 month period
- 1/6 acre
- Date installed:
- May 2010
- 37.7857° Lat.; 122.4214° Long.