© 2004-2019 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4870 Chislehurst Methodist Church
- Church or Place of Worship
- By appointment
The Chislehurst Labyrinth
- Prince Imperial Road
Chislehurst, Kent BR7 5LX
England view map
- Chislehurst Methodist Church is the only Methodist church in the UK with a permanent indoor labyrinth. By road: Chislehurst is inside the M25 (exit junction 3 Swanley). By train: only half an hour from London Charing Cross, the Methodist Church is fairly close to Chislehurst Station.
- Jacqui Hicks
Phone: 020 8468 7695
- Call for availability
The Labyrinth will not be available on Sundays from 10.30 -11.30, unless being used in a church service. Prior arrangement is necessary to view so that chairs may be moved. Thank you
- donations appreciated
Based on a water feature in Qasr al-Azm Palace in Damascus, Syria.
- cream and terracotta tiles
- Jeff Saward
- The Labyrinth Builders, Canterbury
- 6.92m (7.68m including surround)
- Date installed:
- August 2011