- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#6564 Collingwood Labyrinth
- Public Park or Garden; Tourist Attraction; World Labyrinth Day Location
Grand Opening of the Collingwood Labyrinth on Oct 3rd 2015. On the shore of Georgian Bay, this site, in Harbourview Park was generously donated by the Town of Collingwood. The design and construction was paid for by a generous community and friends.
- Habourview Park, Cedar Street
Collingwood , Ontario L9Y 3Z5
Canada view map
- Turn north from First St onto Hickory St at the Beer Store and park at the Arboretum parking lot. Take the path about 100 meters towards the lake and you will find the brand new Collingwood Labyrinth. The approach area and the concrete band surrounding the Collingwood Labyrinth contain unique stones that glow in the dark. The circuits are made with over 29,000 bricks that have been re-purposed by the Town of Collingwood.
- Jack Marley
- Always open
The Collingwood Labyrinth is always open but it will not be cleared of snow during winter months.
11 Circuit Chartres replica
- Envision Tatham Landscape Architects
- Tyler Speirs Designs and C&L Construction
- 72 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- opened Oct 3, 2015
- 44.504796° Lat.; -80.229530° Long.