© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Southern Shores
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4661 All Saints Episcopal Church
- Church or Place of Worship
- 40 Pintail Trail
Southern Shores, North Carolina 27949
United States view map
- Off Highway 158 in Southern Shores, turn onto Dogwood Trail at Kitty Hawk Elementary School. At the stop sign, turn left onto Pintail Trail. Turn left at the end into the church parking lot. The labyrinth entrance is on the right side of the parking lot. Next to the labyrinth is a Memorial Garden Columbarium in the shape of a Maltese cross.
- Phone: 252-261-6674
- Open during daylight hours, seven days a week.
- River cobbles, 3-5 inch diameter, delineate the walking paths, the surface is constructed of crushed stoned screenings. Crushed, recycled glass is contained within metal edging to form the turns and the rosette.
- Jim Conners (landscape architect) and his wife Leckie
- 69 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- January 2010
- 36.096805° Lat.; -75.736371° Long.