© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- American Psychological Association
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3819 American Psychological Association - World Resources Institute
- Commercial or Retail
Aerial image of green roof/labyrinth at substantial completion phase - a trellis, finger labyrinth and other features have since been added
- 10 G Street N.E.
Washington, District of Columbia 20002
United States view map
- Located near Union Station on the red line via metro, this is a permanent installation including a green roof and labyrinth, perhaps the only one of its kind. It is located on the rooftop terrace of a commercial office building near the intersection of First and G Sts.
- Tara Davis
- Call for availability
Monday through Friday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please check in with the tenant assistant in the lobby of the building for information and access.
- Dr. Lea Goode-Harris (labyrinth) Ferrand & English (green roof)
- J&S Pavers, SK&A Structural Engineers, PLLC
- Approximately 42 feet in diameter
- Date installed:
- September 2008
- 38.899111° Lat.; -77.008257° Long.