© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Botanical Garden at Historic Barns Park
- Traverse City
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#5546 Botanical Garden at Historic Barns Park in The Judith Groleau Healing Garden
- Public Park or Garden
Labyrinth in the Botanic Garden at Historic Barns Park
- 1490 Red Drive
Traverse City, Michigan 49684
United States view map
- The labyrinth is located on the old Traverse City State Hospital grounds in the Historic Barns Park, located north of the Visitor Center. This masterpiece was created using 10,000 hand cut, manganese coated clay pavers for the lines/walls. These unique pavers reflect the color of the sky. It will soon be surrounded by a healing garden and a medicine wheel.
- Karen Schmidt
- Always open
11-circuit Medieval Chartres Inspired
Concrete paver Path with Clay Pavers Lines
- Marty Kermeen, assisted by Jeff Saward, with approval and additions of the red tips on the Rosette center by the Board at the Gardens
- Marty and Debi Kermeen/ Labyrinths in Stone
- 61 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- October 2019
- 44.749364° Lat.; -85.647184° Long.