© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Cathedral of Hope UCC
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3862 Cathedral of Hope UCC
- Church or Place of Worship; Public Open Space
- 5910 Cedar Springs Road
Dallas, Texas 75235
United States view map
- Rental is available for $100 donation. Set-up is required, includes attached velcro. Space required 40 foot minimum square room or area
- The Cathedral located in Dallas has 4 labyrinths: a 35 foot Chartres version on canvas which is set up periodically in our interfaith Peace Chapel for specific liturgical occasions; two are located in the children's educational area - one in the Children's Chapel (called Lydia's Labyrinth) and one in an adjoining room with a hand-painted mural of Daniel in the lion's den (called Daniel's Labyrinth, available by reservation); and the last one, a Cretan, is located outdoors on the right of our St. Francis Garden and down the hill by the creek.
- Dan Peeler
Phone: 214-351-1901 x249
- Open for scheduled events
The canvas version is set up once every two months.
- Private owners:
- Outdoors North of the main building
- Dan Peeler
- Dan Peeler, Charlie Rose, Tim Carter, Mona West