© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Chambers Creek Properties
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3065 Chambers Creek Properties
- Public Open Space; Public Park or Garden
- 9850 64th Street West
University Place, Washington 98467
United States view map
- Park by the playfields. The Labyrinth is tucked behind the first playfield on its western edge. There is a paved path lined with a row of cherry blossom trees leading right to it.
- Public Development Division Pierce County Public Works
- http://www.communitywalk.com/location/chartres labyrinth/info/1948577
- The labyrinth has the same hours at the Chambers Creek Properties. It is open from dawn to dusk 7 days a week. Because the time of sunrise and sunset varies so greatly from season to season, we recommend you check the forecast to be sure.
- Randy Powell
- Donated by the Tacoma Labyrinth Project and the Chambers Creek Foundation
- 45 feet
- Date installed:
- 47.197247° Lat.; -122.564166° Long.