© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Clay Platt Montessori School
- kansas city
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#6274 Clay Platt Montessori School
- School or Educational Centre
- By appointment
The Man in the Maze Labyrinth
- 5901 NW Waukomis Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64151
United States view map
- The labyrinth is on private school property, in the woods' edge behind the playground. Clay-Platte Montessori School is built on land that was once home to the Hopewell people, dating back to 2000 BC. CPCH middle school children have worked with a local archaeologist to find artifacts that have helped to identify the native people and date the time of inhabitance. The children have named and registered the site as 10 Acre Wood with the Archaeology Society.
- Andrea Scott
- Private owners:
- Visitors are welcome to visit the labyrinth. When school is in session and children are present visitors must check in with the school office.
Man in the Maze 7 circuit labyrinth. The labyrinth is dedicated with respect to all Native Americans.
- Rock or Garden
- Beth Langley; David Clyburn
- David Clyburn and students
- approximately 30 feet in diameter
- Date installed:
- Originally built 2008; reconstructed 2015
- 39.201652° Lat.; -94.606087° Long.