© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Gulf Shores United Methodist Churc
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4185 Gulf Shores United Methodist Church, South Campus Autditorium
- Church or Place of Worship; Retreat or Conference Centre
- By appointment
- 1900 Gulf Shores Parkway
Gulf Shores, Alabama 36547
United States view map
- The GSUMC Labyrinth is located in our newly renovated South Campus Auditorium. It was carved into our painted concrete floor as a replica of our Chartres portable labyrinth for our Al-West Fla UMC Conference.
- Jasmine Lam-Shutls (Administrative Assistant)
- Call for availability
We are still in the process of establishing a set day/evening, once a month, for the labyrinth to be open for experiencing & walking.
- Private owners:
- Gulf Shores United Methodist Church and its members
Chartres style, with an altar at the Heart of God
- Painted Concrete
- J T Enterprises Inc.
- 36 feet
- Date installed:
- September 7, 2008
- 30.271913° Lat.; -87.686661° Long.