© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Humboldt Botanical Gardens
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#8196 Humboldt Botanical Gardens
- Artistic Installation; Public Park or Garden
- 7707 Tompkins Hill Road
Eureka, California 95503
United States view map
- Peter Santino's 'All Happy Now' Earth Sculpture is a merger of two ancient landscape architectural features, the ziggurat and the labyrinth, along with a famous mathematical equation called The Spiral of Fermat.
- Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays and major holidays
- $10 - see website for concessions
- Outdoor Grass
- Peter Santino
- 100 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- 40.701481° Lat.; -124.194183° Long.