© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Huron Community Prayer Path and Labyrinth
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4255 Huron Community Prayer Path and Labyrinth
- Public Open Space
- 930 South Main St.
Huron, Ohio 44839
United States view map
- The Prayer Path and Labyrinth sits on 10 acres of wooded land. There is a finger labyrinth for the visually impaired or for those who have trouble walking. There are benches frequently placed on all four walking paths and at the center of the labyrinth. There are also prayer boxes at most benches.
- Mark Reddaway
- Open dawn to dusk 7 days a week. A walking path only, no motorized or pedaled vehicles.
- wood chips and stone
- B.R.A.T. Prayer Path and Labyrinth group
- The Church Community
- 129 x 129 feet
- Date installed:
- May 12, 2007
- 41.386659° Lat.; -82.559099° Long.