© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3106 Kaiser Permanente
- Hospital, Hospice, or Healthcare
- 10180 SE Sunnyside Road
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
United States view map
- The Kaiser Sunnyside Labyrinth is located in a courtyard on the north side of Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center's A Wing. The medical center is located about 12 miles southeast of downtown Portland, Oregon, USA in the suburb of Clackamas. From Portland, take the I-205 freeway to Clackamas. Take the Sunnyside Road exit and head east about 500 feet to Stevens Road. At Stevens Road, turn right (southbound) into the main entrance to the Kaiser Sunnyside campus. Visitors may park in the patient parking garage or any of the surface lots.
- Jim Gersbach
Phone: (503) 571-4001
- Open during hospital visiting hours from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. every day of the year.
- Private owners:
- The labyrinth is on the grounds of a privately owned hospital but is open to the general public during the hospital's visiting hours from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. every day.
The Kaiser Sunnyside Labyrinth is a smaller-sized replica of the labyrinth at Chartres Cathedral.
- Natural bluestone and concrete pavers.
- 24 feet in diameter
- Date installed:
- July 2007
- 45.430828° Lat.; -122.561256° Long.