© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2380 Legacy Meridian Park Hospital labyrinth
- Hospital, Hospice, or Healthcare
- 19300 SW 65th Ave.
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
United States view map
- From I-5 South, take exit 289- Sherwood Tualatin Rd. Turn Left and cross back over the freeway. This is Nyberg Rd. As you round the corner toward the right, the hospital will be on your Left up the hill. Turn into the first hospital entrance, and where the road forks, bear to the left. Turn right at the third driveway, marked East Entrance/ Family Birth/ Critical Care Units. Park in that lot and go to the right of the entrance into the Seasons of Life Garden. You will see the labyrinth.
- Hospital Chaplain's office
Phone: 503 692-2688
- Always open
The labyrinth at Legacy Meridian Park Hospital is open 24/7, but groups should call for appt.
Seven circuit version of the Chartres labyrinth design
- Painted Concrete
- Craig Kiest - Huntington and Kiest Landscape Architects
- Alan Reinhardt Construction Company
- 36 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- June 2004
- 45.379324° Lat.; -122.740677° Long.