- Leila Arboretum Society
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2619 Leila Arboretum Society
- Public Open Space; Public Park or Garden; Tourist Attraction
While relaxing at the Peace Labyrinth, enjoy a lovely view of the picturesque water fountain, crab apple trees, perennial flowers and lush green grassy bowl area at the Leila Arboretum in Battle Creek, MI.
- 928 W. Michigan Ave.
Battle Creek, Michigan 49017
United States view map
- Located just 1.5 miles west of downtown Battle Creek, MI. Our Peace Labyrinth is set in a hillside to the left as you enter the Leila Arboretum, individuals or groups can gather at the labyrinth for a time of spiritual unity or exploration. Guided events can be arranged.
- Susan Jenette
- Open dawn to dusk Sunday-Saturday
- FREE - Donations Welcome
- perennial plantings along the path....daffodils, glory of the snow, biokovo geranium, ceasar's brother siberian iris, little bunny fountain grass, soapwort, falduglut sedum, tricolor sedum, wooly thyme, baby sister siberian iris baby's breath, sedum, even
- Brett Myers
- Leila Arboretum Society Horticultural Staff & Mann's Landscaping
- 60 feet
- Date installed:
- Summer 2001
- 42.337611° Lat.; -85.215731° Long.