© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3255 Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Public Park or Garden
Ceremonial Labyrinth at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- 1800 Lakeside Avenue
Richmond, Virginia 23228
United States view map
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden is right off Interstate 95 and is convenient to Interstates 64 and 295. Located at 1800 Lakeside Avenue in Richmond, the Garden sits at the corner of Lakeside Avenue and Hilliard Road.
- Shane Tippett
Phone: 804-262-9887, ext. 343
- Garden containing labyrinth is open to public 9-5 daily, membership or admission fee required. (Garden Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day). Labyrinth is located in the Rose Garden.
Ceremonial Labyrinth, simple three-circuit pattern, designed by Helen Curry. Installed at the ceremony site in the Rose Garden.
- Concrete Paving Stones
- Helen Curry
- Southern Brick/Hourigan Construction
- 24 foot diameter
- Date installed:
- May 23, 2008
- 37.621559° Lat.; -77.470854° Long.