- Linden Hill
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2661 Linden Hill
- Farms & Agriculture; Private Garden or Property; Travelling Labyrinth
- By appointment
100's of stones in this recently completed 5-path Spiral Star Labyrinth, now planted with local sedums. These drought tolerant perennials will change color with the seasons, from green to pink to deep purple, creating a unique walking meditation
- 15 N. Carver Road
W. Wareham, Massachusetts 02576
United States view map
- Also a portable labyrinth of the same design is available for indoor & outdoor events. This rope form is expandable from 30 to 40 ft. diameter.
- Linden Hill is just off Rte. 58, north of exit 2, Rte. 495. Overlooking wooded marsh & cranberry bogs, 20 minutes from Cape Cod, about an hour from Boston or Providence.
- Deb Sellon
- We have begun a tradition of open house walks at the change of each season on or around the 20/21. Please call, email for schedule.
- Private owners:
- Deb lives, creates & teaches at Linden Hill. We welcome your call to schedule a walk or email us for our open house calendar.
- Non-profit Earthlodge gratefully accepts donations to the Wholistic Animal Cooperative
This five path (welcoming opportunities for growth & change) stone labyrinth garden was created from an original star & spiral design by garden designer, daughter Beth.
- Rock or Garden
Walkers may bring stones from other locations.
- Deb & Beth Sellon
- Beth Sellon, Triple Leaf Garden Design
- 45 foot diameter
- Date installed:
- Completed December, 2006
- 41.812303° Lat.; -70.760401° Long.