© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- OHSU Center for Women's Health
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3860 OHSU Center for Women's Health
- Hospital, Hospice, or Healthcare; Public Open Space
- OHSU Marquam Hill Campus, Kohler Pavilion, 7th floor balcony, 808 SW Campus Drive
Portland, Oregon 97239
United States view map
- The labyrinth is in the NE corner of the balcony garden area of the 7th floor of the Kohler Pavilion, Center for Women's Health. If driving, you may park in patient/visitor garage for Kohler Pavilion, and take the elevators to the 7th floor, then exit the building to the balcony. This labyrinth is visible from the OHSU tram as well. This labyrinth is meant to be for healing and meditation, with the pattern made from engraved gingko leaf pattern blocks. Each leaf is engraved with the name of the generous donor who supported the building of the labyrinth.
- Lisa Nielson
- Always open
The labyrinth is accessible from the street level ramp or stairs off of Sam Jackson Park Road, and isn't blocked off at any certain time, however in general the building elevators are closed at 10pm and re-open at 6am every day.
- 24 feet square
- Date installed:
- June 2006
- 45.499909° Lat.; -122.684121° Long.