© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Pathways for Thursdays
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3596 Pathways for Thursdays Child Ltd. Healing Arts Center & Gift Shop
- Commercial or Retail; Private Garden or Property
- 3 Washington Street
Gorham, New Hampshire 03581
United States view map
- In Gorham NH 8 miles from the foot of Mt. Washington accent at the Glen House Trails.The Labyrinth walls are flowers planted by friend, family, and Reiki participants. The Labyrinth is in the back of the house and business and is open, during the possible walking months, to the public from dawn to dusk. We look forward to sharing our sacred space with you.
- Betty A. Gosselin
- Open from dawn to dusk during the walking possible months. We do not keep it clear in the Winter.
- Private owners:
- Betty A. Gosselin & Guy A. Gosselin This is private property but is open to the public for walking, either for group or by oneself.
Seven-Circuit Chakras Classic Labyrinth - one path in , one path out - but seven circuits.
- Guy A. and Betty A. Gosselin
- Guy, Betty, Friends, family, Reiki participants
- 40 feet across
- Date installed:
- July 30, 2000
- 44.386298° Lat.; -71.171596° Long.