© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Rise School of Houston
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#6799 Rise School of Houston
- School or Educational Centre
- By appointment
Man in the maze labyrinth. Blue paint on light concrete.
- 5618 H. Mark Croswell St.
Houston, Texas 77021
United States view map
- Labyrinth is on circular concrete slab in grassy area between school to the north and YMCA to the south. Gate may be locked. Call ahead for key to safety gate.
- Peggy Jackson
Phone: 713-532-7473 or Jay Stailey at 713-498-0497
- School operates year round except holidays 8-4 M-F - call 713-532-7473 during school hours to assure access.
Man in the Maze Labyrinth from the creation mythology of the O'odham peoples (Papago) of the U.S. southwest and northern Mexico.
- Painted Concrete
- Based on the centuries old creation story of the O'odham peoples
- Jay Stailey/Reginald Adams w/SSQ students
- 32 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- December 2015
- 29.710875° Lat.; -95.376660° Long.