© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Sharpstown International School
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#6800 Sharpstown International School
- School or Educational Centre
- By appointment
Dual path ceremonial labyrinth
- 8330 Triola Lane
Houston, Texas 77036
United States view map
- Labyrinth is located in an interior courtyard. Access by way of the school office.
- Thuy Le-Thai (Principal)
- Call for availability
Contact the school office for access to labyrinth during school operating hours
Contemporary design by Charles Crumb. Labyrinth is a dual path trapezoidal labyrinth with 3 circuits on two sides and 5 circuits on the other two sides.
- Painted Concrete
- Charles Crumb
- Reginald Adams/Jay Stailey/ Mike Pardee and Sacred Sites Quest Students
- 20 x 30 feet
- Date installed:
- February 2015
- 29.698701° Lat.; -95.531287° Long.