© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Spirit in Nature - Interfaith Nature Paths
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#1292 Spirit in Nature - Interfaith Nature Paths
- National, Country or State Park; Retreat or Conference Centre
- Goshen Road (off Rte. 125)
United States view map
- The labyrinth is located within Spirit in Nature's seventy acres in the Green Mountains of Vermont. In addition to the labyrinth, there are over 6,000 feet of river and brook frontage and 11 different faith paths to walk, meditate and move into earth connectedness. DIRECTIONS: Coming from Route 7, take Route 125 east for 5.5 miles, then turn right onto Goshen Road. From Route 100, take Route 125 west for 10.3 miles, then turn left onto Goshen Road. The SpIN parking area is approximately 2/10 mile on the left.
- Barbara Harding
- Open year round, dawn to dusk
- Native stone in forest setting
- Rev. Catherine Nichols
- Volunteer team
- Date installed:
- Spring, 2004