© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- St. Anne
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2052 St. Anne Shrine
- Church or Place of Worship; Public Open Space
- 16 Church Street
Fiskdale, Massachusetts 01518
United States view map
- Exit 9 traveling west on I-90 [MA Turnpike]; follow signs for Route 20 west - Sturbridge. Church St. is on the right off of Rt. 20. Climb Church St., take a right onto the property and a left up the hill to the labyrinth, which is located to the left of our outside pavilion.
- Christine Milner
- 7 days a week, except during winter.
Chartres style - 7 circuit
- 2 different colors of crushed stone mark the pathways
- Labyrinth Guild of New England
- LGNE crew & parishioners
- 38 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- September 2004
- 42.118152° Lat.; -72.114688° Long.