© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- St. John Vianney Church
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#1322 St. John Vianney Church
- Church or Place of Worship
St. John Vianney Church Labyrinth
- 3655 Diamond Hill Road
Cumberland, Rhode Island 02864
United States view map
- Exit #11, Route 114 (Diamond Hill Road) off I 295. Follow Route 114 North for 3 miles through the traffic light. (I-295 is easily accessed via I-95) The church is set back from the road on your right. Park in the front parking lot and the labyrinth is in the field before you.
- Very Rev. Raymond C. Theroux, Pastor.
- Always open
This 62 foot labyrinth with 3 foot paths was the Eagle project of Nicholas Carlucci. Built with his Scout troop and parents, this Spirit-filled labyrinth is a powerful prayer tool!
- Playground mulch with rock outlined medians.
- Phil Carlucci, Nicholas Carlucci, Denise Carlucci, Stella Hodkinson, Linda Polucha
- Troop 1 Arnold Mills Scouts and Parents
- 62 feet
- Date installed:
- July 31, 2004, refurbished 2014
- 41.987040° Lat.; -71.411027° Long.