© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- The Bart Rea Learning Circle
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#6629 The Bart Rea Learning Circle
- Public Open Space; Public Park or Garden; World Labyrinth Day Location
Yoga on The Circle
- Amoco Park, 1155 W. 1st St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
United States view map
- The labyrinth is within Amoco Park on the west side of the sidewalk that winds through the center towards the Platte River Trail and The North Platte River.
- Elliott Ramage
- Always open
The labyrinth is a five circuit contemporary version of a medieval form. The concrete is inlaid with colored glass reflecting the colors of the Wyoming sky and the beautiful river. Glow in the dark resins create a completely different day and night effect, both very pleasing to the senses.
Glass, glow in the dark resins
- Elliott & James Ramage, Mike Miller, Rachel McBride, Mike & Amber Olson, Jason Eggemeyer, Art Boatright, John Griffith.
- Mobile Concrete & The Concretist
- 44 feet
- Date installed:
- August 2015
- 42.846315° Lat.; -106.342216° Long.