© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- The Episcopal Church of the Atonement (Anglican)
- fair lawn
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#6501 The Episcopal Church of the Atonement (Anglican)
- Church or Place of Worship; Public Park or Garden
As seen from Google Earth.
- 30th St & Rosalie St
Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410
United States view map
- The Labyrinth at the Episcopal Church of the Atonement (Anglican), is located on the lot at the corner of 30th Street and Rosalie Street, in Fair Lawn, NJ. Constructed as an Eagle Scout project by Life Scout Tim Godfrey of Fair Lawn's Boy Scouts of America Joseph S. Quackenbush Troop #53, the undertaking, consisting of designing and construction of the labyrinth, informational posts, and benches, was completed on June 1, 2011.
- Fr Kevin Coffey
- Always open
7-circuit, path is flagstone.
- Rock or Garden
- Tim Godfrey & Fr Kevin PJ Coffey, SCP
- Tim Godfrey
- 30 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- 01 June 2011
- 40.925977° Lat.; -74.106504° Long.