© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- The Hollywood Stone
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4826 The Hollywood Stone
- Historic Monument; Museum, Gallery or Visitor Centre
Photo: Jeff Saward/Labyrinthos
- Glendalough Visitor Centre
Glendalough, Co. Wicklow
Ireland view map
- Formerly standing next to the pilgrim's trackway at Upper Lockstown, near Hollywood, Co.Wicklow, that leads to Glendalough, the Hollywood Stone was discovered in 1908 and moved to the National Museum in Dublin in 1925. In 2005 it was returned to the Glendalough Visitor Centre and is now on permanent display.
- Subject to opening hours of the Visitor Centre - see website for details.
- Carved on a granite boulder
- Date installed:
- Age uncertain, probably early Medieval?
- 53.010483° Lat.; -6.324335° Long.