© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- The House of Hope Presbyterian Church
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#3972 The House of Hope Presbyterian Church
- Church or Place of Worship
completed labyrinth prior to landscaping
- 797 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota 55105
United States view map
- This was an Eagle Award project coordinated by Scout Peter Kruse, member of the congregation. The labyrinth is located to the east of the church buildings, behind 761 Summit Avenue. The entrance is off Portland Avenue, across from the playground.
- Phone: 651-227-6311
- Always open
6-circuit Siweard, Abbott of Abingdon 11th Century manuscript pattern replica
- granite gravel and concrete pavers
- Lisa Gidlow Moriarty
- Peter Kruse, family and friends, Lisa and Denny Moriarty
- 32 foot diameter
- Date installed:
- October 23-24, 2009
- 44.942111° Lat.; -93.132099° Long.