© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Valparaiso University Chapel of the Resurrectio
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2109 Valparaiso University Chapel of the Resurrection
- Church or Place of Worship; School or Educational Centre
Resurrection Labyrinth and I AM Garden with Full View of the Chapel of the Resurrection
- 1600 Chapel Drive
Valparaiso, Indiana 46383
United States view map
- Located outside the Chapel at the center of the Valparaiso University campus
- Rev. Joseph Cunningham
- Always open
Open at all times and all year (Use caution when snow covered, some portions may be slippery.) Wide, separated paths allow for use by the blind and those with wheelchairs.
Unique design with cross shape at center, gardens interspersed between pathway, I AM theme based on Jesus' I AM statements
Polished stone markers along path
- Robert Ferre; final drawing and design, John Unrath
- Marty Kermeen
- 64 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- July-Aug 2005
- 41.463127° Lat.; -87.040897° Long.