© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Whispering Winds Stable and Retreat
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2153 Whispering Winds Stable and Retreat
- Hotel, Guest House or B+B; Retreat or Conference Centre
- By appointment
Whispering Winds Labyrinth
- 2363 Old Route 119
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania 15666
United States view map
- New Stanton Exit off Pennsylvania Turnpike 119 South to Route 31 to Old Route 119.
- Claire LeJeune Kemp
Phone: 72 45472550
- Call for availability
Private Relaxation Facility, Labyrinth may be in use for day retreats, overnight guests, or workshops. Please call for availability. Thank you.
- Private owners:
- Bob and Claire Kemp
Chartres pattern, with a beautiful panoramic view of the Laurel Highlands!
- Outdoor Grass
Mulch footing with brick dividers
- Sr. Marion Senish
- Lots of family and friends
- 70 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- July 2004 Project Completion on a Blue Moon!