© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Woodlands Foundation
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#1091 Woodlands Foundation
- Camp Grounds and Recreation Facilities; Retreat or Conference Centre; School or Educational Centre
- 134 Shenot Road
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
United States view map
- The Woodlands is located 2 miles south of the Cranberry, Pa. intersection of the PA Turnpike, I-79 and Rt. 19. Go south on Rt. 19 2.5 miles to Shenot Rd. and turn right. Go 0.3 miles to the Woodlands entrance on the left. Follow driveway to the top of the hill. The labyrinth is in the round building with the sloped roof. Call for specific hours.
- Administrative Manager
- Call for availability
- Private owners:
- Generally available weekdays from 9 am - 5 pm and on many Saturdays when retreats are scheduled on campus. Designed for use by individuals with disabilities.
A small, four-circuit labyrinth designed for people who use wheelchairs. Located in an ecumenical meditation center on the campus of a year-round program facility for individuals with disabilities, chronic illnesses and special needs.
- Dominic Palombo, Landscape Architect
- Patrizio Art Mosaic Company
- Date installed:
- May 2004
- 40.643087° Lat.; -80.080581° Long.