© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2568 Briones Regional Park
- National, Country or State Park; Public Open Space; World Labyrinth Day Location
Alhambra Creek Meadow Labyrinth
- Reliez Valley Road
Martinez, California 94553
United States view map
- Enter Briones Regional Park at the Alhambra Creek Staging Area - marked by a large sign - off Reliez Valley Road. From the staging area parking lot, go through the cow gate, bear right. Follow Alhambra Creek Trail about 1/4 mile until you reach the horse/cattle water trough. Turn left at the trough, following the path, cross a tiny creekbed (usually dry) and continue east on the path toward end of the meadow. Look for the large branch circle around the labyrinth. Easy to see. Blessed be and enjoy!
- Holly Hand, Labyrinth ReSource Center
- Always open
Open during park hours, sunrise to sunset
Chartres replica (as yet without lunations)
- Rock or Garden
- Friends of the Alhambra Creek Meadow Labyrinth
- 36 feet
- Date installed:
- Originally built 1999, restored in June 2006
- 37.952316° Lat.; -122.124630° Long.