© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4125 Carmanah Point Lightstation
- National, Country or State Park; World Labyrinth Day Location
- Pacific Rim National Park
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Canada view map
- Asterion, our Labyrinth, is at Carmanah Point Lightstation, which is in Pacific Rim National Park on the south west coast of Vancouver Island. Access is a three day hike along the West Coast Trail from either Port Renfrew (31 km south east of here) or Bamfield (44 km north west).
- Janett and Jerry Etzkorn
Chartres replica. The Labyrinth is on our front lawn and next to the Light Tower. The property is between an ancient Sitka Spruce forest and the open Pacific Ocean.
- Outdoor Grass
The lunations are boulders from local beaches and rivers. The center and turns are embelished with historic artefacts, beach glass, pebbles, natural rock sculptures as well as other found and donated items.
- Janett Etzkorn
- Janett Etzkorn, Mary Kay Wyman and Jerry Etzkorn
- 51 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- December 1997
- 48.611803° Lat.; -124.750873° Long.