© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- chandor gardens
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4494 Chandor Gardens
- Public Park or Garden; Tourist Attraction
Steven Chamblee and Toby Mize survey the newly completed labyrinth at Chandor Gardens.
- 711 West Lee Avenue
Weatherford, Texas 76086
United States view map
- From I-20, take exit 409 and proceed north on Santa Fe Drive. Go 2.1 miles to Lee Avenue, turn left and drive 12 blocks to the Chandor Gardens gates.
- Steven Chamblee
- Labyrinth is open during regular garden hours; 9am to 5pm daily. Closed some holidays; please call 817-613-1700 for specific dates.
Labyrinth is unique, as it was built on an asymmetrical site with an asymmetrical island off-center in it. It was designed on site using string, spray paint, and lots of incense.
- Antique Thurber bricks and crushed granite
- Steven Chamblee & Douglas Chandor
- Steven Chamblee & Toby Mize
- Approximately 80 x 100 feet
- Date installed:
- August 2008
- 32.753739° Lat.; -97.807698° Long.