© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#5644 Rivoli Park Neighborhood
- Private Garden or Property; World Labyrinth Day Location
Rivoli Park Labyrinth logo by Susan Williams Boyles
- 943 N Kealing Ave
Indianapolis, Indiana 46201
United States view map
- The labryinth is located in the lot south of 947 N Kealing Ave in the Rivoli Park Neighborhood in Indinapolis, IN. Please park in the back of the lot off the alley, rather than on N. Kealing Ave if possible. The nearest major cross street is E 10th Street and N Sherman Dr. Please do record your visit in the guest book in the light green box near the entrance of the labyrinth.
- Lisa Boyles
- The labyrinth is open for public use any day, dawn to dusk. Please do record your visit in the guest book found in the light green box near the entrance of the labyrinth.
- Private owners:
- The lot is owned by a resident in the neighborhood, so in that sense it is private, however the labyrinth is open to the public to use any day, dawn to dusk. It is situated on an open lot in the middle of an urban neighborhood. Please park in the back of the lot off the alley.
Triune Focus design created by John E Ridder of Paxworks
- brick path outline with garden path and plantings in between
- Katherine Boyles Ogawa
- Dhyana Raynor, Katherine Boyles Ogawa, Lisa Boyles and Geoff Boyles
- 42 foot diameter
- Date installed:
- October 10, 2013
- 39.780444° Lat.; -86.103963° Long.