© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- shepherd park
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4718 Shepherd Park
- Public Park or Garden
Ann's Labyrinth in Shepherd Park. A quiet location surrounded by tall trees.
- Dunsmere Rd. and Chesire Ln.
Houston, Texas 77018
United States view map
- Going north on North Shepherd Drive, from West 43rd St., turn left on Thornton Road. Go one long block to Shepherd Park Plaza neighborhood. Continue on Thornton Rd. until it turns right and becomes Dunsmere. Go two blocks. Park is on the right. Labyrinth is about 200 ft beyond the park sign.
- Jeanette Blesener
- The park is open to everyone 365 days a year during daylight hours only.
Seven-circuit Medieval style
- Crushed granite w/Limestone blocks
- Shepherd Park Plaza volunteers
- 56 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- April 30, 2011
- 29.834102° Lat.; -95.417863° Long.