© 2004-2019 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Dunean United Methodist Church
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4901 Dunean United Methodist Church
- Church or Place of Worship; Public Park or Garden
- 31 Stevens Street
Greenville, South Carolina 29695
United States view map
- Located in church yard behind church. The greater garden area that is shared with Dunean Baptist Church also features: WWII Memorial Plaque (1945) in memory of 13 Dunean men killed in WWII; Community Christmas Tree (2008) Carolina Sapphire Blue Spruce; Marker and Memory Walk (2011) in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Charter of Dunean Mill and Village.
- Beth Roddy
- Always open
Circular 7 circuit
- Rock or Garden
- Dreamers: Pricilla Pearce/Beth Roddy Formal Design: Pricilla Pearce
- United Methodist Men
- 36 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- 34.82552° Lat.; 82.42202° Long.