© 2004-2023 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#1512 Rancho Bendito
- Private Garden or Property
Rancho Bendito Labyrinth with the Sangre de Cristo Mountains as a backdrop.
- 99 Bradburn Road
Cotopaxi, Colorado 81223
United States view map
- 12 miles north of Westcliffe, Colorado on Copper Gulch Road.
- Jim & Gayle Bradburn
- Call for availability
- 14 inch square sandstone pavers set 7 inches apart. 14 inch one-quarter round pavers are used to indicate a change in direction. The center of the labyrinth is a 6 foot diameter stone with a 13 point star engraved on its surface.
- Jim Bradburn
- Jim Bradburn and Carl, Deborah & Lucas Goodiel
- 49 feet diameter to the outer edge of the 11th circuit.
- Date installed:
- 9 October, 2004
- 38.280357° Lat.; -105.488079° Long.