© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2194 Glik Park
- Public Park or Garden
The Floyd and Leonie Zobrist Memorial Labyrinth
- 12525 Sportsman Road
Highland, Illinois 62249
United States view map
- In Illinois: Interstate 70 to State Route 143. Travel south on SR-143 into Highland. Turn right on Sportsman Road. Right on Nagel Dr. into Glik Park to bridge at north side of the parking lot. Highland, IL is 35 miles from St. Louis, MO
- Nancy Hediger
- Always open
The labyrinth is closed after dark due to no lighting.
- Stone path with stepable creeping red thyme.
- Bobbie Anderson & Sheryl Johnson
- Jerry Zobrist of Highland IL with assistance from Highland Garden Club
- 65 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- October 2003 - May 2004: Dedicated Oct 2004
- 38.752949° Lat.; -89.687252° Long.