© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Bethany United Church of Christ
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2605 Bethany United Church of Christ
- Church or Place of Worship
Labyrinth at Bethany Church
- 115 Main Street
Montpelier, Vermont 05602
United States view map
- Take Exit 8 off Interstate 89 into Montpelier, Vermont. Go straight through 3 traffic lights - at fourth light, take a left onto Main Street. Go straight through the next traffic light - the church is the second building (stone with gothic steeple) on your right after the light. Parking lot is behind the church - to park, simply check in at the church office for permission. The Bethany Labyrinth is located in the church's chapel which is to the right of the front door.
- Bethany Church United Church of Christ
- The Bethany Chapel and Labyrinth are open daily to the public from 11:30 am to 1 PM and at other times by appointment. The church building is open daily from 8 am-8 PM and the labyrinth is often available outside the scheduled times if the chapel is not being used for other purposes.
- Donations accepted
- painted on wood floor
- Rev Amy Pitton, Amy Bell, Arthur Zorn
- 25 foot diameter
- Date installed:
- November 2003