© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#6337 Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve
- Museum, Gallery or Visitor Centre; National, Country or State Park
- 1635 River Road
New Hope, Pennsylvania 18938
United States view map
- The Green Labyrinth is a calming focal point within the Preserve's forest, creating a bridge between the inner self and the natural world. Located adjacent to the Bucks County Trail, the labyrinth's spiral design is an ancient and mysterious pattern that is representative of the journey through life. Walking the Green Labyrinth can be a meditative experience. To enhance that experience, a step-by-step meditation guide is available at the Visitor Center.
- Barbara Storms
- Always open
- Park admission fee
- Rock or Garden
- Pamela Gilligan and Kimberly Nolan
- Date installed:
- July 1, 2015
- 40.327943° Lat.; -74.944884° Long.