© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Labyrinth of Peace
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#5878 Labyrinth of Peace
- Public Park or Garden; School or Educational Centre
This is the main sign for the Labyrinth of Peace with its invitation to people of all faith traditions to Journey in light, Journey in Hope, Journey in Peace.
- 324 MacDonald St. West
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan S6H 2V4
Canada view map
- The Labyrinth of Peace is on the front grounds of Vanier Collegiate high school. It is the only labyrinth of its kind in the world. It is an original pathway design in a garden-like setting. It has 11 unique sites created by local artisans. It has original music and meditations for a guided relaxation experience. All can be downloaded free from our website or people can simply walk the pathway in this garden-like setting.
- Joan Stumborg
- The Labyrinth of Peace is open from May to October. We shut down the pond and the labyrinth when freezing temperatures begin in October and open once spring has sprung in May.
The Labyrinth of Peace is a completely original labyrinth layout. The traveler can simply walk the path or access a print or audio guide to enjoy the 11 unique stopping sites for a personal guided meditation experience.
- Rock or Garden
Pathway is compacted crush and is very solid.
- Joan Stumborg, local artists, and labyrinth committee members
- Labyrinth of Peace Committee members, Vanier Collegiate staff and students, local Moose Jaw and area volunteers
- 150 x 55 feet
- Date installed:
- August 2008 (Grand Opening)
- 50.405043° Lat.; -105.543987° Long.