© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Renfrew Ravine
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#5873 Renfrew Ravine Labyrinth
- Artistic Installation; Public Open Space
- end of E 27th Ave., west of Nootka Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada view map
- Pedestrians take the Skytrain to the 29th Ave. Station. Walk North on Atlin Street. Turn right (east) on 27th Ave. Cross the ravine on the pedestrian/bicycle only pathway and the labyrinth is right there in a small grassy field on the east side of Renfrew Ravine.
- Always open
- Grass, rocks and mosaic
- Carmen Rosen
- Renfrew-Collingwood community members especially Terry Tayler, Paddy Farhni, Paul Tighelaar, Cliff and Dorothy Smith and numerous students from local schools
- 32 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- 49.245993° Lat.; -123.044035° Long.