© 2004-2022 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4399 Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- National, Country or State Park; Public Open Space
Photo: Lea Goode-Harris
- Table Rock Trail
Calistoga, California 94515
United States view map
- From Calistoga, take Route 29 toward Clear Lake. At the Mt. St. Helena pass, park in staging area on the right (Robert Louis Stevenson State Park). Take the Table Rock Trail. Bring water! About an hour's hike in, the trail is lined with rocks and there are two large labyrinths on the left side with smaller spirals alongside. This is about half way to Table Rock itself.
- Phone: 707-942-4575
- Park open daily, sunrise to sunset
two labyrinths, medieval inspired, but rather free-form in design
- Rock or Garden
- both are approx 50 feet wide
- Date installed:
- 38.650283° Lat.; -122.581271° Long.