© 2004-2021 Veriditas & The Labyrinth Society. All Rights Reserved.
- Shri Devi Padmavati Temple
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#2215 Shri Devi Padmavati Temple
- Church or Place of Worship; Public Park or Garden
Chakra Vyuha Labyrinth, IIT Bombay. Photo: Jeff Saward
- Indian Insitutue of Technology - Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 400 076
India view map
- Situated in the grounds of the temple, located on the lakeshore, within the IIT Campus at Powai.
- Temple and grounds are open 7 am to noon and 4 pm to 9 pm daily. Access to the temple is via the main gates of the IIT Campus - ask for permission to visit the temple at the gate.
- Donations for upkeep of the temple and grounds always welcome
7 circuit Chakra Vyuha type with central spiral.
- Rocks collected from the lakeshore
- Concept by Ms Rashmi Misra
- Jeff & Kimberly Saward, Kathy & Sonya Ruyts, with help from temple staff and volunteers
- 9.2 metres diameter
- Date installed:
- February 5, 2006