- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Desert
- rancho mirage
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#7721 Unitarian Universalist Church of the Desert
- Church or Place of Worship; World Labyrinth Day Location
Our Peace Labyrinth is located between 250 - 300 ft above sea level in the Sonoran desert where rain measures approximately 5 inches a year. In 2018 Diane Carmony was with her camera on one of those rainy days.
- 72425 Via Vail
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
United States view map
- Off Dinah Shore at intersection of Key Largo & Via Vail across street from Dog Park near intersection of Interstate 10 & Monterey Exit in Rancho Mirage, CA
- Leslie Gebhart
- Call for availability
Open to all unless special event or private rental. We do Equinox & Solstice ceremonies open to all. Rental available to reserve for private Commitment Ceremonies and other special events
- Private owners:
- Team Labyrinth at the Unitarian Universalist Church of the Desert welcomes visitors. It is private in the sense that it is part of our campus, yet the intention is to make it available to all who wish to make the journey into the center and out again.
- History, Leslie, Dan, Team Labyrinth
- Asaro Construction
- 54 feet diameter on 60 foot diameter base
- Date installed:
- October 2018
- 33.799294° Lat.; -116.397206° Long.