- shadow herb farm
- Simplified results:
1 labyrinths found. Showing 1-1. Sorted by country, state, city, then zip/postal code.
ID#4220 MoonShadow Herb Farm
- Farms & Agriculture; Private Garden or Property
The Prairie Moon, the one that is walked the most. It has decorated cardinal direction poles, plus an Apacheta next to it. Full sun. Masculine energy - this labyrinth is in a vortex.
- 3500 South Country Club Road
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74403
United States view map
- There are two classical labyrinths on the property - one by a well that is 26 ft diameter and one in open field we call Prairie Moon labyrinth that is 50 ft in diameter.
- Sharon Owen
- Open for scheduled events
Can also walk by appointment - usually open to public on major secular holidays, including the Pagan holidays.
The well labyrinth is a left turn and the prairie labyrinth is a right turn. Energy is very different in each.
- Outdoor Grass
single bricks on earth
- S. Owen
- Well lab. by Michael Braun; Prairie lab. by 21 wise women on a summer solstice evening
- 26 feet & 50 feet diameter
- Date installed:
- well lab. 1998 & prairie lab. 2000
- 35.708415° Lat.; -95.320640° Long.